Guys, do you mind big noses?

I know its a ridiculous, silly question, but from the front my face is very pretty, I believe this myself and I am confident. But a small thing that bugs me is my nose. IT's fine when looking straight-on, but from the side its kinda big (not HUGE, just big) would guys care at all?

Okay guys, its not like when I turn to the side I knock people over, I don't have a jewish nose or a HUGE nose or a beak or somethin, just a bigger nose than the average cute, small nose.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it fits the face. But I will admit, I'm not a fan of the "Jewish" nose...not to be racist or what not. But if it fits the face, I'm not concerned.

What Guys Said 3

• if you have pretty eyes then I don't care bout the nose...most guys don't as long as you have a cute booty and body, pretty eyes andi love feet

• eh...I understand that large or oddly-shaped noses can be a real detraction...any way I could see a pic? I would be truthful...(:

• Well..would still need to see it...especially in relation to your face...but...it sounds fine to me...(:

• i don't pay much attention to noses :P

What Girls Said 2

• a jewish nose, do you not realize how racist that sounds?

• It's always kind of a shame when you see a girl who could be pretty if only she didn't have such a big nose. Like, you can see the potential but the nose ruins everything.