If a guy does the looking back at you after you walk by him...what's on his mind?

really like this guy. But I am having a hard time talking to him because my nerves get the better of me. Is it a good thing if you walk by him he says hi how are you and when you look back at him you find him looking back at you. What is going on in his mind, guys. He always waves and says hi when he sees me but some days he is really outgoing and other days not which makes me think that he isn't interested. I would love to approach him but not too sure if I should.

hi metaldave, we talked before about the same guy who lives in my building. I took your advice to watch what he does. I really do like this guy but neither one of us is making a move. I do greet him, smile wave etc.. But looking back is a sign? What else?
i do, he usually smiles and asks hows it going or how was my day. One night I was waiting for the elevator and he was about to walk up the stairs and he stopped and started talking with me. (small talk) and he said I noticed you and I wanted to wave...
the problem with me is I get really nervous, my problem with him is we always talk in passing except fot the elevator incident...He doesn't stop and talk to me and stick around. I am not too sure why but it makes me think he is not into me.
okay, I am really new at this. I am out of an 8 year relationship with the only guy I've really been with. So how do I flirt with him, I wish I wasn't so nervous around him.
So both of you say he likes me then why doesn't he approach or make it obvious...From a girl's perspective he is just being friendly. We NOTICE everything you guys do to us even though you don't realize it.
i just realized that he is not aware that my boyfriend and I broke up. He has seen him last year a few times. My boyfriend walked up to him and intro'd himself because he felt awkard that this guy was so friendly.
i guess that's what he is doing. I notice he's been working a lot and not really going out much. When he was with her he was out all the time. I will try to be more flirty, whatever that means.
hair twirl eh, I am not one of those girls to pull off a hair twirl. I have fixed my hair in front of him...does that count? I don't think he is really that shy though. I caught him staring at me when he was driving by, looking back and he smile and waved

Most Helpful Guy

• different girls flirt different ways, but mainly all you gotta do is laugh, look laughing is one of the best "medicines" and flirting as well as if you're feeling down, then just try to laugh... even if he's not making a joke, laughing lets him know you find him funny, and that he's "making you feel better" blushing helps too, if he gives you a compliment, blush a little, turn your head, and give him a "cute" look in the eyes

What Guys Said 11

• haha, well, maybe you should show him you did, maybe start to flirt more, like I said, he may catch on

• he is, he's just too dumb (no offense) to realize you like him and ask to hang out, if you're inviting and flirt with him physically he'll want to talk to you more

• hey, yeah I remember you, umm, try "bumping" into him as you're walking towards him, don't make it look obvious, but yeah just try it, see what happens

• yeah, it sounds like he's interested, all you gotta do is answer back with a hi, etc..., and if you respond in a positive way he may try to talk to you, I was in the same situation you are now, and I was able to get the nerve to talk to her

• do a twirl

• most of it will come naturally, but a laugh, a look, and a hair twirl usually do the trick

• hes too shy, I guess, for his own good... like I said be patient, if he waits too long, then move on

• twirling your hair, as well

• so then what's the problem?

• google flirting 101

• he like you for sure

What Girls Said 0