Guys thoughts on a thigh tattoo for women?

So I recently drew an amazing piece for myself. It's very meaningful to me: its like an allegory picture of my life using animals and nature, and I'm getting it done on the front/outer side of my thigh... Would this bother some of you guys?, or would you approve? Because I want a tattoo that's not trashy; I'm all about simple elegance. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds fine but be sure you think it will be OK for you 10 years from now, or 20. that is a more difficult question to answer. but for me now, sounds fine.

What Guys Said 3

• nooooo, I'm not a fan of them. my favorite part on a girl is her legs. tattoos are cool, but I personally just don't like them on the thigh

• So I guess it depends on what part of the body the guy is attracted to, and if the man approves of tattoos or not..

• exactly right :)

• fine with me

• I don't like tattoos to begin with...but...as a confirmed thigh man...I would bloody hate it../:

What Girls Said 1