What does it mean when my boyfriend gives me sexy underwear for Valentine's day?

I knew this guy from a dating site which they match people based on their compatibility. We have emailed and talked over the phone for six months before we actually met in person. We live in different countries and our time difference is 12 hours. We had a very good time together when I visited him after Christmas last year. I didn't stay with him instead I stayed with one of my friends who is also living there. We didn't have sex, but we held hands and had kisses. We are still talking and emailing each other. He is going to get me sexy underwear, like a black thong for Valentine. What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think he want to see you in it I guess its a win win situation he's gets to see you look really sexy and you're pleased with it too

What Guys Said 1

• he obvioulsy wants to see you in it. that is like the main reason to get someone close to a gift like that. its not an uncommon one either at that so take advantage of it.

What Girls Said 2

• He wants to move your relationship on a step. I guess he might be a shy, or jaded guy, and that is the easiest way of him saying, look I am really into you, can we get naked?

• It means he wants something..Like Now...When you put that underwear on.