Is the data from 2007 still correct that 80% women are wearing the wrong bra size?

This is something that came out in 2007. It has been more than 5 years. I think that the new number is 30%.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm sure the number has fallen some since 2007. Maybe around 50% now.

What Girls Said 7

• Hmmm I'm not sure

• it's much higher than 30%

• I am not sure, but I am not surprised, its a bit difficult finding the right size for me.

• not too sure about the percentages, but I think its still pretty high, above 50% anyway.

• Why do you think that it is higher than 50%?

• well if you watch programmes on TV such as embarrassing bodies etc it usually does come up alot. also if you when out and done a survey you would find that girls tend to go for the look of the bra. also it has been proven that sizes vary from store to store so being a 38E in one shop can mean your a 40F in another due to manufacturing. so picking up a bra that has "your" size may actualy be the wrong size.

• OIC. This is a good point. Then, I am the type of guy try on new clothes before buying due to the cost of my clothes. I wonder how many MBA women are making the same mistake?

• I'm not sure if it's that high, but it's still an impressive number.

• I know I do. I've been measured but it's hard. the closest I've come to the right size is 30B

• it must be more than 30% but less than 80%

moreover they should manufacture all sizes not just even numbers like 30 32 34

• They should also manufacture by odd numbers. It makes sense.

What Guys Said 0