Guys, Which outfit out of these 2 should I wear tonight! HELP

Soo for the first time in my life I'm stuck and don't know what to wear. Background, going on to a club with some guy friends tonight and my crush whom I'm dating at the moment will also be there. We aren't official yet but I really want to impress him. My 2 outfits are very different from one another. One is a dress while the other is more casual. What would you want a girl to wear out of these 2 outfits on a fun night out?

ALSO KEEP IN MIND I'm WEARING A PAIR OF HEELS WITH BOTH OF THESE OUTFITS.

1. link

2. link

Thanks and sorry about the low quality pictures. They aren't edited and my camera is crap.

1.

Okay thanks for the input everyone. Before I went out I only had the opportunity to read about 4 answers but I did end up going with the dress and I think it all worked out great :) I'm sure I got the reaction I wanted. And by the way the belt isn't that big. I think it looks bigger in the picture than it actually is but I definitely learned a few things now. Thanks to everyone for the answers :)

xxxx

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want attention from only one guy, go with the jeans. The dress will attract all the guys and that might not impress your 'target' guy, especially if he's the shy sort. He might ot be able to force his way past the crowd around you...

What Guys Said 25

• The blue one is wonderful. I actually think the other outfit with the huge belt is actually a bit disgusting. I wouldn't look at a girl wearing that and think: wow, ain't she classy.

No I would actually be wondering what you did with the rest of the meat, since you already have the pelt.

I see the blue one and my eyes are enraptured. Not to mention you don't have a ridiculous belt with absolutely no purpose.

• The first. I am not crazy about he 2nd because all the layering makes you look fatter around your midsection. A major attractiveness metric, as recently objectively, scientifically identified, is a waist-to-hip ratio (the thinner your waist is compared to the hips the better), and your #1 outfit plays that up.

Also the color on #2 isn't nuanced, it kind of looks plain and cheap - which may be totally fine if you are 19-21, btw.

If you use that huge brown belt, maybe find some matching shoes (or better yet another color that works with that palette). I am not keen on black you've mentioned elsewhere. May be OK if you carry a small black clutch though. That brown belt seems too much to me. I think the dress might look classier without.

• 2

• It really depends on the guy, but I like the second one much more.

• Go with number one.

Frankly...he gets to see more of your body with that outfit on, and he'll LOVE that. :)

Also, I like the belt and the pattern of the dress. :)

• Digging the second one.

• Both are hot, I'd go with #1...but Don't wear heels...wear some hot sneakers instead. When I see a girl wearing a skirt and sneakers I know that they are smart, they are not going to be limping around at the end of the night holding their heels in their hands walking around bare-footed. Looking hot and smart...a Major turn-on for me.

• What if a girl is capable of wearing heels for 12 hours straight without the slightest bit of pain? Does that still make her "stupid"?

• I like the dress better and it shows your curves. but it all comes down to what you want to wear and fell the most confident in

• The second, it just seems "right".

• the first one ... hot :-) ... you ll make someone flat :)))

• i like the second one..

• omg wear the first one without a shadow of a doubt! It looks really elegant but also sexy at the same time, and with some heels it's a done deal, I don't know how any guy could resist finding that outfit hot

• Which ever you feel more confident in :)

But if you had to pick one I would pick the

First one! With out the belt.

• The 1st one.

• I like number 2 far more!

• I normally like dresses/skirts better on girls but I like the 2nd one better, maybe it's the giant belt I don't like. I've never been a fan of the whole giant better thing, but you'll look great either way.

• I like the first one. But martyfellow has a point.

• Totally the first one... No doubt about it!

What kind of heels? Black stilettos?

• Yes indeed :)

• I hit the wrong button by accident - I hit report - I meant to hit reply! My bad!

Then I think your golden - a 4-5 inch pair with a platform - you'll look irresistible!

• I like the second one

• 2!

You will be killing them in that lol

• Go out with your own guy and not with them.

• number 1.

• 1

• 1

• Message from taster: They are both hot...Outfit one is more of an attention grabber...while Outfit 2 is more demure...in fact I more or less agree with my friend martyfellow...suit your mood...cannot go wrong with either...(:

What Girls Said 5

• The 2nd blouse is cute, but it is not long enough to wear with leggings. A good rule of thumb is to always make sure that your crotch is covered by your shirt when you have leggins or tights on, to prevent "cammel toe". The shirt would look cute with jeans, though!

• I like the first one, but without the belt. The second one is cute but its not sexy. You want to show off your body.

• I'd go with 1.

I know I'm not a bloke, but second looks like an outfit that you could wear as a lunch date with some friends or something, the first one is more showy and flatters your figure so well. He'll be awe-struck :)

• i like the dress:)

• 1st! GO WITH FIRST ;)

Sorry, just add a girl's opinion ;)