What do you think of these Adidas shoes?

They are trainers but they are suede material. Just wondering if it looks good or not. What are your opinions?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. I think Sambas are the greatest on guys and those are pretty close!

What Girls Said 9

• I like them...they kind of look like my boyfriend's shoes actually...

• I think you should go with the girls opinions on these. Most agree they are nice shoes!

• It depends on the guy and how it matches the rest of your outfit.

• nah

• Those are really nice! I bet they look extremely good on!

• well it looks nice

but it depends on you.

• oh please no. They look so nerdy

• it looks like something an old person would wear. try for something more fresh!

• They Look legit

What Guys Said 4

• You'll never get any girls while you're wearing such nerdy shoes.

• those look nerdy?!

:(

• Not really. It's best anwer if I choose it to be. And look carefully again at the guy's answers. Xx Dre xX and casanorba187 both said something positive. As for the girls, if you think it's 5-3 then you really have counting problems. And just because people don't like them it doesn't mean they won't answer. After all, you don't like them and you answered. It happens all the time.

• 10 girls answered, 3 were really negative, one said 'it depends on the guy', one said 'yu should go with what the girls say. Anotehr aid they looked 'legit', hardly a ringing endorsement, no? ANother aid the look 'nice, but it depends on you.' I take that as a polite way of saying they aren't that great. I think that makes it 5-3, a fairly even split. Dre said something good?

• they look fresh and classic. I bet you could wear those in the club and get away with it

• They look disgusting!

Just don't wear them if you don't wanna look like a weirdo.

• Dope, btu get something more reliable like the new climacools or rebok reflex