Girls, where are some good stores to shop?

Besides forever 21, H&M, what are stores with nice clothes that are not too 'hipster' looking. Like simple things that are still cute? Online stores too :) Thanks.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think individual items of clothing are hipster, I think it's how you style the pieces together. However, to answer your question Charlotte Russe, Express, Wet Seal, Macy's has very nice stuff for somewhat reasonable prices most of the time, angl, and boutiques in general, they have unique and stylish pieces

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I really like a lot of the women's clothing at Express...

0|0
    0|0
  • There are local boutiques, might be a little costly but generally better quality & not even will shop there.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Urban Outfitters

0|0
    0|0
  • i love hollister (they are a bit expensive but just look at the online store at sale), asos has also some cool pieces and zara of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, Kohls has cute clothes, and they have a lot of sales. Charlotte Russe is much like Forever 21,but my favorite store would have to be Deb.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk if your mall has it but I shop at a store called dELiA's. there clothes are so cute and there not to expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • express, wet seal, and la mariposa have really cute clothes!

0|0
    0|0
  • New York & Company

0|0
    0|0
  • charlotte russe, express

0|0
    0|0
  • Aerie has some pretty cute clothes

0|0
    0|0