What colors would look good on me?

Very simple question, I want to know what colors would look better on me.

I was told the other day by a friend of mine that something I wore didn't "suit" me, they said the red hoody I has on made me look pale and washed out... Which I found odd... as I never really think about it. But has peaked m interest just to see what does "suit" me.

If you can't tell from the profile picture, I am blond with blue eyes. My eyes have a hint of green to it as well I think, and definitely little flecks of yellow/orange (whatever) around the pupil.

I'm fairly pale but have red cheeks. I'm medium build.

That's it I think..

Well let me know and we'll see what "does" suit me. Ta.

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Brighter colors would look nice on you, maybe blue or a light green would make your skin and hair pop out more. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• wear bright colors, maye pastel colors if you want, but certainley nothing too dark as it will make you look paler.

You should also try colors like camel, peach, golden yellow and brown

0|1
    0|0
  • Blues look fantastic on blond haired, blue eyed guys. Specifically, I think lighter blues and greens would look the best on you, because it will bring out your eyes and make them pop!

0|1
    0|0
  • Basic colors of grey,black,white looks good on anyone..red not so much for you.try a bright sky aqua blue

0|0
    0|0
  • I think white/light toned colors

would complement your light hair =)

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue green..id say darker colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue green brown and orange

0|0
    0|0
  • blue

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.. I think any color will look good on you! ^^

But maybe the light colors will look better?!

0|0
    0|0
  • try earthy tones, deep blues and greens. that might match your complexion a bit more

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I agre a deep color like red would wash you out. I have siilar coloring. Go with green, light green, or yellow. Navy blue would be OK or black.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I were you, I'd stay away from black and red...oops

0|1
    0|0