What do you guys think of a tattoo on left or right ribcage?

eg: Megan fox's tattoo on her left ribcage

i was thinking of some lines of a song I love

and what about tattoos around the hip bone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that ribcage tattoos and sidepiece tat's are incredibly sexy on women. The writings are cool but it's the colored prints that really attract me. I know that the designs and colors on sidepiece tat's can be a bit eloborate, but the simple writings like Megan Foxes can look good on any woman if you want a ribcage tattoo.

What Guys Said 1

• Yuck hate ink

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a huge fan of tattoos (thinking about getting one myself but the fact that it's permanent is still a tricky part for me).

Just make sure you really really love the song and the words you're getting are applicable to your life, because if you get it and in 15 years you don't like the words anymore...

Also, beware if you wanna get pregnant. I don't know how far the skin stretches, but if you get a tattoo and that part of skin stretches when you're pregnant...the tattoo will end up ugly.

• I have mine, and personally I love it so much that I don't care who else doesn't like it.

• I'm wanting to get a tattoo on the back of my hip - love handle area lol. I think they are pretty cool. I like it because it doesn't show when you wear a tank top or dress, but you can show it off on the beach.

• I think it'd be nice on the side or ribcage :)