Guys... What Makes A Girl Beautiful? What Makes One Ugly?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• i assume you're talking about physical attractiveness. honestly, it's so abstract that you can't really put it into words. you could describe two girls to me exactly the same, but one might be pretty and the other ugly. science has some theories that attractiveness is largely based on facial symmetry. also, one's weight affects the shape and appearance of their face, being too skinny or too heavy can make you not look your best. and then some non-genetic factors come into play. personal hygiene, having a flattering/unflattering hairstyle, etc.

• always makes me wonder who votes innocent comments like mine "down", haha. seems like a reasonable answer to me!

What Guys Said 6

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It depends entirely on what your values are.

Ken dolls like their barbie dolls.

Brainiacs like their brainiacs.

Athletes like athletes.

Dancers like dancers.

Musicians like musicians.

Travel bugs like travel bugs.

Kind people like kind people.

Cunning people like cunning people.

• Im a musician, and I wouldn't want to date another one! to many girls around them all the time, and they know it lol

• you mean inside, outside, all around?

outside: to me, its pretty eyes, nice hair and curves(not a fat chick, a skinny girl with wide hips), and a pretty smile.

inside: a kind heart, modesty and honesty. also a sense of humor.

and all around, well, the two combined.

• The smile. The frickin smile. You have no idea how much it can win.

• Guys might not realize it but personality is always first! But then its just little things like, nice teeth, and pretty eyes, and then of course its the "sexy things" like a nice ass and things along that line.

• Every guy has a different idea of what beautiful is but most will consider a girl that's curvy and is in shape versus one that isnt.

• everything

What Girls Said 1

• Well a girl can be pretty, but if her personality is bad it may make her look "ugly"