Do you have any style tips for slim girls with ample chest and bottom?

I have a little bigger in the chest and rear and very slim everywhere else.

It's been brought to my attention that I dress like a boy. I generally wear t-shirt and sweatpants or jeans (the jeans are fitted not baggy).

Please tell me of things girls with this body type can wear that is feminine and cute yet not revealing. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I put this in a new answer because the comment wasn't big enough

Some alternatives could be:

slimming maxi dresses, I think they would look great and it's not too revealing, but still shows off your body

link

link

link

fitted jackets over a cute tank would also look great

link

What Guys Said 2

• The girls got some pretty good answers. If you really got the big booty and the large boobies this is what you want:

Some really really well-fitted jeans, you gotta travel all over the mall, all kinds of stores because as far as my female jeans knowledge goes, each brand and size fits different for each girl, depending on the shape and size of her booty/thighs/hips. So you want cute but not revealing? Jeans. Scratch that, GOOD jeans. Bc they will definitely give you a more feminine look as well make you more appealing to guys, WITHOUT any sort of revealing (cleavage, buttcrack, etc). And I'm suggesting jeans because they can be worn with a variety of shirts, blouses, dresses (some), etc. So you get the most out buying jeans, plus I assume

For upper bodywear, well there's a whole bunch of things you can wear... so ill just give you the concept rather than what to wear. You want the look that shows off your body shape without showing off too much the skin. I don't know if this seems slutty to you, but its not. If a guy has a buff body, is it man-whoreish of him to show it off with slimmer/tighter tees? short-sleeve shirts? etc? No.

Its the same for a girl. As long as you don't just flaunt your assets in front of people's faces, if it's not your intention, then you're doing the right thing.

• I think something tucked in or belted or fitted at the waist, or even a baby-doll top. I had a friend with a figure like you describe, & that's how she got the most compliments & looked best.

What Girls Said 3

• This would be cute :) link

Or link

• Pencil skirts tucked in and straight cut dresses. fitted solids that highlight your shape but don't show a lot of cleavage or leg because you have "it" so too much open skin will look tacky.

• Are pencil skirts appropriate for school? I mean, won't people look at me funny if I wear a pencil skirt to class? I looked up how straight cut dresses look and I like it thanks.

• Depends. I wear them to work

• not skinny jeans then if you have a big butt, try boot cut

and tunics if you're not on the short side

• I wouldn't say my butt is huge but it's like a bubble butt if that makes sense. So tunics are good with boot cut?

• I think so, paired with heels of course to elongate your legs

• I have long legs already and I cannot walk in heels. Imagine a giraffe when it is first born and that's me. Do you have any alternatives? I usually wear sneakers.