What ethnic group has the most or thickest body hair?

I'm just trying to figure this out because I'm really naturally hairy and I heard it was common with some ethnic groups, but I didn't catch the entire statement so I wanted to know which ones

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• people of middle eastern decent.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, We Russians don't really have a lot of hair. We do, but not what she wants lol

• i didn't say anything about Russians.

• i think newyorkcity was trying to comment below lol

What Guys Said 5

• Gorilla beringei

1|2
    1|0
  • Hmm I live around a lot of portuguese people and their men have a lot of stomach/chest hair I've noticed. I'm mostly Swedish and I don't have much body hair at all.. hell I only have to shave my face like once a week if that.

0|0
    0|1
  • asian people have thicker hair I believe or maybe it something else I am thinking of.

0|1
    2|1
    • body hair* Asians rarelt appear to have any body hair

• Just cause they appear to not have don't mean they don't have any.

It's not like you can see through the clothes they wear is it.

• Arabs, Indians, Sri Lankans, Pakistanis and some Europeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • middle eastern and italians?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think arab / turkish guys tend to be quite 'hairy' naturally but maybe I just think so because other 'hairy' countries rather get rid of their hair in general as opposed to keeping it or showing it off wearing v-neck t-shirts (for guys).. but it's usually the darker the hair, the thicker it will be

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle Easterns and South Asians like Pakistanis and Indians. I feel your pain and thank God for laser hair removal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian, Portuguese and middle eastern generally but not always

0|0
    0|0
  • Arabian

2|3
    0|0
  • I would place my bet on russians, but

I can't be sure of course =)

0|2
    1|0
  • Middle Eastern and Greeks

0|0
    0|0
  • arabs, iraqi them usually to me I see a lot of one liners with them lol jk link

0|0
    1|0
  • from my experience middle eastern people. especially the men!

1|0
    0|0