Do guys like girls with athletic legs?

today my best friend and I went to the mall to look for her mothers birthday gift and it was beautiful weather so we both wore American eagle shortie shorts. I'm pretty athletic and have been playing soccer since grade 2 and started track in high school and I only did one year of cross country cause it sucks lol she always makes sure to let me know guys prefer legs like hers which are long and skinny which is fine. she's also told me that girls with bodies like mine look better with jeans cause it makes them appear longer. I'm 5'1 and weigh 123 and she's 5'8 and skinny so I'll never have long legs or skinny legs :( the thing is our guy friends always grab my legs cause they're muscular and they compliment them but she always tells me guys still prefer long skinny ones. do any guys prefer athletic legs on girls?

Updates:
oh and today at the mall she asks me if I've ever considered cutting back on training because I wouldn't want to look like a guy. I don't know should i?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• athletic legs are insanely sexy!

i like legs that look like this: link

link

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like your friend is jealous! There is nothing like a chick with athletic legs. It's sexy. Keep working out, your a girl and your legs can only get so muscular...Unlike a guy.

3|0
    0|0
  • your friend is an idiot!

3|0
    0|0
  • Either OR...is FINE...as long as the height and weight are proportionate...

1|0
    0|0
  • Athletic legs are so hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like athletic legs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love legs, all different kind, muscular toned, long slender, you name it. If your fit, show those legs off, trust me, guys will be thinking of you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ahhh...girls.Your friend is being jealous and insecure...as girls usually are.Anyway,guys appreciate a fit body.

0|0
    0|0