Am I ugly? Why can't I get a girlfriend?

i am beginning to think why I can't get a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not ugly at all. I think your adorable and being single has nothing to do with looks. Hell I have seen ugly people and even they have girlfriends. You just have to put yourself out there and be more confident. Girl's sense that more then looks. If two guys hit on me and one was fine as hell while the other one was average and the average looking one had a good personality and confidence while the fine one was lacking then I would be more attracted to the average looking one. You have no reason to not have confidence so work on that and girls will be lining up to date you :)

• i have kind of worked that one out now. it is about confidence more than looks. my friend said to me it doesn't matter how special you are or good looking, you have make yourself stand out her compared to the next guy, by you talking you her. thanks for kind comment.

What Girls Said 3

• You aren't ugly...you probably don't put yourself out as much.

From what I know...girls like guys they notice...if you are not noticible..you won't get bitches.

• I think many girls would agree that you are not ugly :)

• thankyou for the kind comment

• oh, you are not ugly :o !

You can't get a girlfriend because you don't try hard to get one. If you did, probably you would. change your attitude and go after the girls. If you don't chase them, then probably the majority of them won't chase you either.

It sucks to be a guy, you're thinking. But think about this: all girls are receptive to other guys approaching them. Also, you aren't ugly, so they'll be even more receptive to you. Try it. If it doesn't work, try it again. and again. You'll succeed. You can't just lower your arms if you want something...!

Hope That Helps!

• thats very true. I don't try that to talk to women. I can't expect them to be running after me, after all I am just an average looking on the street. my friend said to me as well what makes you so special in club compared to the next guy. confidence and talk is what really pulls women.

• very true. I am going have to find some way of getting my confidence with girls. I don't want to be a 40 virgin. I am completely lost to know what to do? I get a terrible in my stomach if I have to ask a girl or think she might want to sleep with me. I get really scared. its blady annoying.

• and you think it's easy to be a guy

What Guys Said 17

• You have confidence issues... all guys and girls have them to a degree. The more you can manage it, and get out the "I don't give a crap" or "I am a catch" attitude. Then the more success you will have with women.

Also don't act clingy or desperate. Act like you are the sh*t and don't be afraid to approach women. I'll give you a simple assignment to prove it to you. Go to a bar or club. Pick out a cute girl you like and go straight up to her and tell her you think she is gorgeous and you like her X (article of clothing). She will likely reject you. Next assignment, go up to a girl, give her a little disaproving look with a half smile. Watch her reaction. Then go up to her and say, "is that what you call dancing?". Watch her try to impress you.

As the infamous saying goes "Treat them mean, keep them keen."

• You are not ugly. I was in your position once. Was like - I can't get a girlfriend. Then I dated one girl and stopped it on the second date, then I met my Ex and spent 6 months. And to be frank a tough rejection and a hearbreak is a lot rougher then a rejection. tougher to handle. For you for instance I would advise to approach any girl YOU like, at least to simply talk to her. many might reject or might not. I sometimes was thinking - I wish I did not approach my ex. But now I am not as as scared of the rejection than before. Its like nothing compared to a breakup with someone you really liked or more.

• You looks only play a small part in getting women. What's important is how you talk with them how you interact with other people. Put yourself out there , I always say to myself. Try to get as much attention to you by participating in social events (but don't be a attention freak) . As simple as it is just be friendly with everyone. Most importantly don't be a douche.

• Looks doesn't have much to do with it, ugly dudes hook up with hot chicks all the time. It's more to do with your attitude...

• you need to smile more

• A smile never hurt anyone though...

• You aren't ugly. It's all about confidence and state of mind. Do something in your life to give you confidence and let that be the building block to get more confidence in other parts of your life.

• I ask the same question about myself all the time , but confidence is key

• ur not at all ugly ...sometimes its a matter of luck and even the amount of money you spend...i dnt have too since I dnt spend

• You're not ugly.

• hmm.. if you think you can do something then you can/will... you just gotta change your attitude and believe that you can get a girl, the evidence will come afterwards.. that's how life works

• Travel about, get out more, meet more people.

• seriously it f***in' pisses me off, why do guys have to have confidence? why is confidence the mother of all attractiveness that girls look for in a guy? why is being comfortable and content, secure with yourself a masculine thing?

• I ask the same question everyday my friend

• I ask this to myself everyday... :(

• Nah you look like a coworker I had here in Japan and that guy got mad p**** heh

YOur inner game is just f***ed up

• i hate it when people say it is not your looks, obviously a guy's looks are more important than people think