Eye contact?

If I can't get eye contact, should I give up? It seems to me that if you were attracted at all to a guy, you'd let him catch eye contact...right?

Most Helpful Guy

• This does not mean you should give up. They say that fortune favors the bold. The difference between guys who ultimately get what they want and those who don't is that the guys who succeed take more risks. They are not afraid to just go for it, so you should always approach a woman if you're interested in talking to her. Otherwise, you'll never know what might have happened, plus you need to see what kind of girl she is. You could be the coolest person she's ever met. If you do not try, you will have failed automatically. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky said that. And it's true. The other trick to doing cold approaches is you have to go outside your comfort zone in order to make progress (being comfortable approaching anyone). Go into it with the mindset of just interacting, not from the position of getting her to like you. If you do this, and don't care about the outcome, you can NEVER BE REJECTED. Approach anxiety is a huge deal for a lot of people, but it can be overcome just by doing it often. The more you do it, the better you'll get. Plus, your odds of finding a woman who is good for you increases dramatically. Think about that. It's not about whether you're good enough for her, it's about seeing who's good enough for you. If you only meet 5 women, what are the odds of getting one good one? If you talk to 100 women, just casually, your odds increase. There is nothing wrong with talking to as many people as possible, because the most important decision a guy can make is who he will be in a relationship with. Unfortunately, most people spend more time planning their next vacation that they do deciding who to marry.

• This should be the best answer +1

• Wow, that ...was...beautiful...I myself am going to take this advice, it's made more sense then anything I've heard on the internet.

What Experts Said