How should I dress on the 1st date?

i want to wear sandals with a little wedge (like 3-4 cm), butcut jeans or skirt or dress? Can you suggest me what to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair natural, black fitted dress, a casual face, not a party face, nice smell and not overly long heels, nails done that day, as you like them, and have a coat, even if its warm, because this is a good way to judge him, see if he offers to carry it for you, because he should want to see you in all your talent, and not masked by the coat your holding, good luck and enjoy the date,x

What Guys Said 3

• We need to know where you're going for this date. I mean nothing anyone can recommend you would be appropriate for ALL venues.

• Base the formality of your attire on where you'll be going. For an upscale dinner, wear a skirt, dress or nice slacks with a cute blouse. If you're going to a casual movie, wear a nice pair of jeans and a slightly dressier shirt than you usually would. Remember: you want your outfit to hit about the same level of formality as what your date will be wearing. If you're unsure, ask your date what the dress code is or what they'll be wearing.

• The answer differs depending on what you are supposed to do on your date...

What Girls Said 1

• What's most important is that you're comfortable in the clothes you're wearing :)

• iam comfortable in pajama