Are you attracted to the people in your city?

For some reason, there are not as many cute guys in the city I live, but the city I work in has so many fine guys and pretty girls. The city I live in is moderate sized kind of a suburb and there aren't that many good looking guys. I'd say one out of 15-20 guys is attractive. But the city I work with is filled with good looking guys and that ratio is probably like one out of 3 guys is good looking. It's a much larger city with different demographics so that's probably why.

What ratio of attractive people does your city have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the ratio is about one in 100 that is actually attractive. No, this is not a great town to find hotties. Apparently, many model scouts are going to Siberia and other places to find new talent. And over there the concentration is one out of 2 is attractive. About one in 5 is supermodel quality. If it weren't so cold, I'd probably move there. Maybe Brazil is another option.

• I live in Siberia at te moment. And in my opinion, there are some nice girls here and in Moscow, Not that many in the UK, more in other European countries.

What Guys Said 17

• NO WAY! So many girls in my city are immature and so hooked on the party, hollywood lifestyle, its such a turn off. I don't have the time, energy, or the liver to live how they live and I find myself not interested in most women I meet because most are like that.

• I was born in South Florida and moved to Pittsburgh in 2002. To put it bluntly, Pittsburgh seems to have a trashier class of people. Not just the looks but the attitudes and everything.

• I'm in Daytona Beach. What else can be said.

• hell no! women in my town are so damn conceited and lame. they are so damn immature, picky and superficial. I try to stay away from them cause wherever they go stress, drama, violence, and peer-pressure will follow.

• It is all in the eye of the beholder... I have been all over the USA and I see the same everywhere...

• i know too many people to even hope to find one not nailed by somebody I know so no I'm not

• Yes, but too many sluts and too many want the life of a party.

• Um maybe one out of 5?

• Well I'm attracted to the girl in my room so yeah I am

• Lots of good looking people in LA.

• Most girls where I live are fat and unattractive too. As well as nasty and unfaithful. Perhaps one in 30 are attractive. (Not just physically attractive.)

• Yes. Lots.

• Nope

i don't like the girls in my city

they are weird x_x

• Some. Not all.

• Plenty of pretty girls here come outside and go downtown on a nice sunny day.

• hmmm yeah? What doed th town/city have to do with attracction, meen the more I get to know you, the more shallow I find you are.

• Most girls here are fat and unattractive, welcome to the southern US...

What Girls Said 13

• I live in a town, and no not at all. It's like a giant care home - the average age is about 600 billion years old and the majority of the rest left are in need of care - physically or mentally challenged. The nearest city however, yes, far more attractive people there, but, there's also a fair chunk of them who I wouldn't go anywhere near... but that's any city, right?

• No I live in douche bag city :O

• I live in Toronto Canada and the part of the city I live in consists of a lot of business and professional types so they all kind of look the same. Average. They all appear to be drones. At my uni the female population overtakes the male population. The odd time I'll come across a guy who really stands out but I'd say the women here are more eye catching than the men. I'd like to venture out and see what people from other parts of the country are like.

• I always end up liking a guy from another city that's like 30+ min away. Would be nice to like someone closer for a change.

I think some of the guys here are attractive but not as bangin as the ones I see in the cities.

• There are about four girls to one guy in my city. It doesn't give a straight girl many options! The women that live here are absolutely beautiful too, so there's lots of competition. The guys aren't very attractive, for the most part.

• Not at all.I don't find them attractive to be honest.

• I'm attracted to some of them... but I figure if you can find one good looking guy in your city who cares how many unattractive guys there are?

• Not really, everyone here kinda look alike.

• Yes, they are a lot cute & nice guys!

• Yeah this sh*thole does have it's share of hotties.

• there are many many hot guys with great style over here. *.*

• new york city it depends on the region cause there are 5 boroughs I don't like the borough I live in I don't find any guys here but when I go to manhattan (the main part of the city) I find the hottest guys ever!

• Maybe like to one or too guys but it's small city