Do a guys eyes really tell it all?

I am having trouble trusting my gut with this guy. I REALLY think he likes me a lot but need to get some other opinions before I make my move. (newly single & kind of scared)

He stares at me a lot. When I catch him his chin is kind of pointing down and looking up at me and he looks dreamy or mesmerized. This has happened many many times. Sometime he will look away quick but sometime he will smile in a shy like way. When he walks by me he will brush against like on accident but it was totally avoidable. He will touch my shoulder when he says hi or my back.

He flirts in other ways too but its the way he looks at me that really gets me. Do a guys eyes really betray what's going on inside him?

What Guys Said 2

• It really depends on the person. In my case, for example, it doesn't. But for some it does. It's one of those things you can't treat like a rule that's set in stone, although it's generally a good practice.

• I have never talked about my sex life with my buddies (except when it involved their moms and/or sisters ...jk).

In the first place, it would be a betrayal of confidence and intimacy.

Second, it's none of their business.

Third, I would like to continue to have a sex life. Yapping about the details could seriously jeopardize that.

• Hurr de durr.

Sorry, disregard my post. I misread the question. I thought it said "D guys really tell it all?"

What Girls Said 0