When things are getting hot, under-confident or over?

Say a girl isn't really confident with her body, she's not obese or chubby she's athletic but wants a supermodel body. Is it better if she acts shy and doesn't act like she has a rocking body, or is it more of a turn-on when she acts confident and like she likes her body?

• Under-confident, don't act like you got the goods
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Flaunt it! Nobody has a perfect body, guys like confidence
    100% (4)100% (5)100% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Act confident and show him that you know your are hot.This is a big turn on when a girl is confident with her body and shows you she is and it really doesn't matter how hot she actually is, a guy will respect her because she demands it from him.But don't just act confident be confident and a guy will noticed and he won't be able to deny that you are hot.Demand respect from him and he will give it to you.You are hot and there is no reason for you to think otherwise.Guys probably think you are way hotter then you even know and just because you don't hear it all the time doesn't mean that you arent.When you do hear it you probably don't believe it just like I used to think,Oh they are just trying to be nice and flatter me so I feel good.No they are saying it because it is true and you are pretty,cute,beautiful ,gorgeous,and everything you want to be.Most people I think,think they are not hot but they really just have a low-self Image of themselves and think bad things about themselves even when they don't deserve to feel bad,because they are actually attractive and other people think they are attractive and have even been told they were in the past.Alot of us because we have been treated like dirt maybe even by the same people that tell us we are attractive, think that its not true but the people that treated us bad are the ones with the major problems that's why they are doing what they do to raise there own self-esteem and gain the approval of all the people they sleep with, it makes them feel good to be loved and by so many people at once.They feel so bad that one person is not enough to make them feel better about themselves,although you should never rely on any one to make you feel better about yourself except yourself.Think about it though they didn't initially be with you because you werent attractive,no they thought you were good enough or better then them and chances are they are scared of you because you actually made them feel something and they were worried that they couldn't control themselves with you,so they push you away so they don't have to feel and deal with it,there is a good chance they are emotionally crippled.Regardless of what kinda of body type you have be confident with it and know that you are attractive,because yea no one has a perfect body and the girls you think do,are respected and desirable because they know they are and are confident about it not because they look any better then you or any other girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Super model bodies are ugly. In fact, most guys don't find most super models all that attractive. WAY too skinny. You women need to stop being so obsessive over that (just as men need to stop being so obsessive over other things themselves). Just try and stay healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is more attractive than a girl confident enough in her body to let loose and have a good time naked.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ...act like how you feel. don't pretend because it's going to make things so much mroe awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • i think guys like confident girls.

if she have an athletic body, that may work out to the most of them.

1|0
    0|0