Jewelry/Bling question for guys..

So say your out at a club if a girl is wearing a lot of bling and jewelry do you notice that and what is your reaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's attractive to a certain extent... I love women that have the flashy/classy look going on, but too much screams "high maintenance."

Don't go overboard with it...

What Guys Said 2

• I might notice, but I definitely won't be impressed.

I wear exactly ZERO jewelry myself. And while I totally don't mind tasteful jewelery on a girl, the level of "bling" just screams "immature and irresponsible" to me.

• it's charming if she's Indian, but otherwise I just think she is a show off and expects you to give her expensive presents.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't know what you think about this guy. But as girl looking beautiful according to the seasons is basic needs for a girl and those things makes a girl unique and good. In-fact on this summer seasons I already ordered a Sterling Silver necklace for me from a jewellery site as jjensendesigns.