What perfume or body spray do you like on girls, guys?

I use a lot of bath and body works but I'm just curious what guys like or girls what does your guy tell u?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love everything that girls put, but please PLEASE for the sake of god and your men, PLEASE don't spray your self so much that you start to suffocate guys with your perfumes (deeply we HATE when girls leave, and our cars and clothe smells like them for days, ESPECIALLY cars). I remember I was driving oh a Highway and I saw a guy with a girl in front of me in convertible. Even on a freaking HIGHWAY I could smell her perfume, I felt bad for a guy who's been sitting next to her, because I knew exactly lol what he was going through.

• ya makes sense and also goes for guys if your cologne is so strong that I can't breathe then there's a problem.

What Guys Said 4

• Somethng subtle, like verbena, or jasmine.

• I prefer to not notice any smells unless she is sitting particularly close to me. If I can smell you from more than two-three feet away, I probably won't want to get closer.

• I never know what she is wearing. I just know if she smells go or not. I never bother to ask.

• Marc Jacobs Daisy or Gardenia

What Girls Said 3

• I love bath and body works pink chiffon and into the wild :)

• I wear Dior and he loves it..

• 0|0