What do you think of my hair?

Just wondered what people think when they see it when I'm walking down the street.

This is not my real picture, but simular to what I look like.

Same skin color. Same cuteness. About the same hair texture. I'm growing mine so it's not as long as the pic right now.

I don't Want my real pic on this site. That's just how I fell, don't judge.
Feel

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• HAHAHAHA! "same cuteness" PMSL ! oh..ok..I think the pic is cute...but I want to see YOU..oh...and your hair...er...or that hair...w/e...is good with me..<3<3<3=D

What Girls Said 6

• Show a picture of your hair and I'll tell you. link

• I think African/Caribbean women look best when they leave their hair natural. My best friend is half Jamaican and her hair totally rocks! I think it makes you seem more relaxed than you would if you had a weave.

• It's nicee :)

• Its nice.

• @ update I take my answer back.. :/

• That's okay. And while we are being honest, half the time your answers make me wonder if you are mental challenged! You have on more than one occasion twisted my words and added extra ones... have. A good night ;-)

• lol it's against the rules to get called out, then to try and attack someone else. You gotta deal with your own defense first

• i like it. it looks soft and fun :D

• Oh cool...that hair looks great.