Stretch marks

ok this iz embarrassing... I have major strech marks on my stomach... does any1 kno how to get rid of them w/o sugury or expensive lotions?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing that actually gets rid of stretch marks despite the ads you might see. The only thing those creams and oils do is cost money and provide the moisturization benefits of overpriced lotion. Genetics is the major determining factor in whether or not you get stretch marks. Time will make them fade and the only additional advice that might be helpful is to try and maintain a healthy weight to prevent unnecessary stretch marks in the future. Best of luck. Don't spend any money on any creams because they don't work.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• hey there's this stuff called bio oil don't know if you have eva heard from it. Its about 6-8 pound its normally sold in a chemist or in boots. Its like in a orange and white box its especially for strech marks. :)

• In England there's something called bio oil which is meant to be good for stretch marks. Not sure where you are but they may have it there.

• coco butter, its like 3 bucks at like a rite aid or a drug store

• Haha LoL I also have strech marks on my legs,it's so ugly and unsexy but do you think guys bother about that tho?