Long and skinny or short and 'curvy' ?

Which legs do you prefer?

Long:

link

Short:

link

And I don't mean that tall/skinny girls can't be curvy, I just didn't know how to word the short legs. Just one is obviously thicker than the other.
link

Here's a bigger picture of the same girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Short and curvy.

What Guys Said 10

• I LOVE thick thighs, so id say short and curvy... to be honest I don't really care for the legs to be/look that long just average length is fine for me

• I vote for long legs, but you could get a bigger picture as an example. Both sets of legs are nice though.

• Short :) I like curvy women. :D

• The longer the better, but still slim & toned - not bony, muscley or fat.

• short and curvy so I can lift her up and pin her against the wall and do her

• i prefer long, shapely, athletic legs (the 1st and last link look great)

• 1, obviously, my personal preference.

• i like the second a bit better

• Long and slender please

• i love curvy legs. so sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• Both look good. I have long and slim legs and used to hate them. Trying to build some mass on the suckers now.

• long and skinny.

why should I like short legs?

• schau dir mal an was die jungs sagen. 5 antworten und keiner mag d�nne beine. das sagt alles ;)

• die haben eh keine Ahnung hier :D

• long ans skinny legs

• im short and curvy and so are my legs. lol I prefer my legs. a lot of tall slim girls have shapeless, chicken legs. not all of them though - my best friend has beautiful legs and she's tall. I'm even attracted to short and curvy legs on girls more (im bi). the nice curves in the leg are really pretty and sexy. I like it. :)