I need your opinion...

Ok so I am 5'11 and 155.5 lbs is this bad, because I think I should lose 10 lbs or so. And what are some good ways to lose stomach fat? Plaese answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your "frame." Some people carry weight better than others. But you're well within the healthy weight range for your height. If anything, you're on the "thin" side, so there's no reason why you should need to lose weight. I'm sure that you look great. That being said, if you want to tighten up your stomach, obviously any ab exercises are good, but people forget that the most effective way to burn fat is through cardio. So, I'd say that your best bet is to work on your core strength through planks, crunches, etc. but to put more emphasis on boosting your metabolism/ability to burn fat through running, swimming, biking and other forms of cardio. Get your heart rate up, and your tummy flab will go down :) Good luck.

• thanks I love to bike and swim so that will help, yeah I mainly want to tighten my stomach

What Guys Said 4

• Reduce your calorie intake on a systematic basis, so you don't laternately starve and binge.

Do aerobic and weight bearing exercise targeting y0ur core muscles every other day. Most of that 10 pounds will be fat from your midsection, that's how your body works.

• You can lose stomach fat by losing overall body fat but you can't target fat loss anywhere. It seems like your a healthy weight. I prefer a slightly thinner girl depending on how you wear your weight but a lot of guys wouldn't agree. You would still be at a healthy weight at 145 and even at 135 but I wouldn't go lower according to the BMI calculator.

• A bit on the skinny side for me. Crunches are good for stomach fat.

• you are of normal weight

link

you can do target weights here and see what your bmi says if you will be underweight the right weight or what not...

• kay thanks

• no problem at all, and like the guy above me said, crunches are good, you could get six week six pack by Julian Michaels, I got it for my x girlfriend and her stomach has dramatically changed, before she couldn't fit into her skinny jeans and she wasn't big to begin with, now she has an inch of space on her waist and it has been about 2 months so she has firmed up quite a bit, its rather intense she said, you need some light weight dumbbells for it and

• a yoga mat makes its much more comfortable to do on the floor, even a carpeted floor hurts your back/chest

What Girls Said 2

• No, actually your really healthy. My doctor said people 5'9" and up should be it least 170

• I'm pretty sure he meant 170 should be the max at 5' 9" since that just puts you in the overweight bracket

• Sounds like your good, don't worry