What type of body do chicks prefer on dudes?

It's an open general ? as stated above...just curious?

0|1
13|0

Most Helpful Girl

• my favorite type of body is over 6 feet tall and he isn't fat but not so thin like he carries weight all over without being fat or round or having a potbelly. just...a bigger broader build I guess. wide shoulders. that turns me on like crazy. I don't like muscular.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Average. I don't want him to look like he goes to the gym. just a few pushups before bed and a relatively healthy diet and you've probably got my ideal body.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I like built men. I like you to have a little muscle on top (six pack is a plus). I don't like skinny guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • A man that's a healthy body weight for his height/age..

Don't really have a preference, I kind of find it a turn-off if a guy has crazy muscles/is a meat head.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not super fit / muscular, My boyfriend is a skinny little f-er, lanky, I quite enjoy his body. I wouldn't mind if he was a little on the chubby bigger side either, as long as he's not a meathead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too muscular but the abd and some muscle on your arms is what I prefer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • link <--- That guy is hot but his body is hard to achieve :p So I like anything from reasonably skinny to built :) Doesn't matter all that much, just healthy and fit :)

0|0
    1|0
  • fit and healthy, but confidence is most attractive of all.

0|0
    0|0
  • muscular... no contest

0|0
    0|0
  • i think abs are really hot but I also like a fit looking guy not too muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies from person to person.I personally like built an slender.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very fit link

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, lean, narrow hips and broad shoulder.mmmmmmmmm

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.