Any good smelling shampoos and conditioners ?

any good smelling shampoo and conditioner sets that you know of? I use pantene but my hair never has a scent when I use it. I like fruity, but I'm open to anything

thanks for the suggestions girls ! got some serious research 2 do now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything with cherry =)

something like link =)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• I'd definitely have to second smilenbehappy's suggestion of Herbal Essences.

• Organix products as well as Aussie products.

• Kerastase is heavenly but expensive. Redken All Soft for dry hair. Another shout out for Organix Coconut Shampoo/Conditioner, compliments abound when using that.

• Organix brand

• Herbal essences and bedhead

• A couple of years ago I used to use the whole Garnier Fructis line(shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner & mousse) and I received compliments on the way my hair smelled.

Organix coconut shampoo/conditioner is delicious

• I like this Suave kind, it's coconut and shea butter shampoo and conditioner, for dandruff. I don't have dandruff but it smells awesome. It's in a brown/tan bottle. You should get some :3

• herbal essences :)

• Blond Glam from Redken smells like grapefruit. I use it and I'm not even blond!

• I like motions it smells like an exotic fruit its in a yellow and purple bottle

• I think Garnier smells good. I use Biolage conditioner and I think it smells nice

• i love so sexy by victoria's secret. smells great, lasts all day without being overpowering

• link

this is the most amazing shampoo I've ever smelled in life, its my favorite shampoo, it should really be called powerful perfume for the hair...

you can get it at walgreens or target