Do guys find Ginger/Redheads unattractive?

Okay.

First off, I'm Ginger (although my hair is more to the strawberry blond side) I have orange freckles across my nose and pale skin.

And at school people tend to say I have no soul ect.

So honestly.

What exactly is 'wrong' with red hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with red hair. I've heard the "no soul" thing before (not directed at me, I'm a brown-haired guy), but honestly never paid it much heed, nor have I really understood why someone would say that.

Ginger/redheaded girls can be as attractive or unattractive as any other girl. I personally prefer brunettes, but I have found red haired girls quite attractive. There's a girl at my work, spunky, cute, really kind (but naturally has a boyfriend, hehe), and friendly, and she's a redhead. :)

What Guys Said 13

• nothing. some people like it, others don't. however, they are a minority, and people like to pick on the minority. simple as that. same with blonds, although to a lesser extent...

personally, I find nothing wrong with red hair.

• I don't know where the idea of "gingers have no soul" came from, I just find it funny.

I like gingers, I don't really care for the freckles, but it's such a small thing that I don't usually give it a second thought. Pale skin is fine. As far as red hair goes, I admit I prefer blonds, but I prefer redheads to brunettes. The only other stereotype I've heard for redheads is that they have a temper. I haven't experienced that as of yet though.

But in summary, nothing wrong with being a redhead.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with red/ginger hair.

When you are just a little bit older the boys will be flocking to you.

All the other girls will be jealous of YOU!

Just wait a little while & you'll see!

• Wow, now I'm feeling completely different, I'm tired of "gingers have no souls" I'm a person too. Ahhhhh I love my hair can't wait till other girls get jealous of it ;)

• @ Alyssabubola Oh believe me one day soon they will. You'll be beating the guys off with a stick & the girls will hate you for all the attention you'll be getting.

• No, when I see an attractive red head she's really attractive. This redhead is really attractive. link I don't really care about hair color though.

• Gingers are actually very fashionable at the moment (I blame Weasley).

Personally, I don't like the pale skin and freckles that normally accompany red hair, but I like the red hair itself (and they always seem to have to great norks). I knew one girl with natural red hair but lightly tanned skin, and she just looked stunning.

• There is nothing wrong with you. It's society that's fu*ked

I'm sure you are beautiful :)

Don't let others affect your opinion of yourself.

The only thing you should be worried about is that you can look yourself in the mirror after a long day and say I like that person. And if you say I don't then you have tomorrow to change it.

Good luck :)

• Nothing is wrong with "gingers" they just look different. Children (or grown up children) tend to make fun of others that are different somehow. I myself could die for a ginger girlfriend with blue/green eyes and lots of freckles ^-^ Still single somebody hook me up please XD

• Not at all. Ginger women are the best! I find them extremely attractive and there is absolutely nothing wrong with red hair.

• Im I'm partial to redheads. but I have a friend who just goes crazy for em. they could be 5'4' 215lbs with a giant mole on her face but once he catches glimps of red hair he's drooling. its quite comical

• They are the hottest girls. IMO

• Nothing At All! Redheads are hotter than hell and I feel totally deprived that I have never had one./:

• I freaking love redheads. A bunch of facts on red heads, I think you will find it intersting. link

• people are a holes. I dated a pretty redead years ago and she was great

What Girls Said 2

• I'm the same way as you, strawberry blond, but barely freckles if any.. It kind of bothers me too what people say It's more of what your face looks like to guys. There's going to be a few guys who think that it's uncool to like a 'ginger' but a lot of guys actually like girls with red hair.. If you're pretty they don't care, but if you're not that pretty it doesn't matter if you're ginger or not to be completely honest.

• I wish I had red hair.