Girls,which shampoo do you use and why?

what kind of shampoo you apply on your hair and how many times do you shampoo in a week...what decides your choice...any benefits for yur hair using the shampoo ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Pantene link this kind to be more specific. I use it because it has a good smile that I love personally and it makes my hair nice, silky, smooth and non tangled :)

What Girls Said 12

• i use khadi nature shampoo,it is harmless.i use it everyday and my hair are healthy,thick,long,silky,smooth and shiny because of it.

• haha I have so many shampoos^^

vector force by loreal professional, garnier natural beauty with cocoa butter and cocos oil, sante olive oil and citrus, sante henna and beer, balea blond and loreal elvital anti spliss

usually I prefer shampoos without silicones and harsh substances but with natural ingrediens and oils

my hair was really damaged because of harsh products like shampoos from pantene but now they recovered from it and look and feel better

• I use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner. I wash my hair usually everyday - sometimes twice a day if I workout out or if I'm going out. I know it's not suppose to be good for your hair, but I can't go without washing it.

• Joico Shampoo and Conditioner because I dye my hair unnatural colors frequently and I don't want it to get damaged and snap.

• Aussie shampoo

wash my hair everyday

i use it because I have fine hair and it adds volume

• I don't really use shampoo,only conditioner.But I use Aussie products now.

• Vo5 because its cheap

• I have aussie moisture shampoo and it smell fruity

• I have a. Shampoo from ross I don't know the name its not very popular but it was a huge bottle at a great price

• what ever is one sale or cheap.

• I use shampoo very rarely because it's not good for my hair. When I do I use a clarifying shampoo, Carol's Daughter currently.

• i use to wash my hair every 2-3 days with a ''heat protection'' kind of shampoo (when I want to get it straight) or with one special for ''curls'' (when I just want it with his natural look).

i don't really think the kind of shampoo really matters for long hairs, but what comes after that. (conditioner, (no)volume cream, oil for split ends, heat protector... )

What Guys Said 0