If every girl I like doesn't like me does that mean I'm physically unattractive?

I ask this because I'm overall happy with my personality. So if it's not my personality then it must be my looks right? Unless there's things about my personality which girls don't like, they must not be physically attracted to me right?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably a combination of the two, and the girls you're going for. A lot of guys shoot too high.

What Girls Said 2

• Wrong. It is ALL about confidence. The more confidence you can muster the better chance you have.

• It's hard to say. They probably have their own individual reason not to feel attracted to you. Some may find you physically unnattractive (hard to say without seeing you). But just because you're a 'nice guy' doesn't mean that girls are going to like you. I know a few nice guys who I'm not really into, even if they are physically attractive.

What Guys Said 0