What could I get added to this tattoo or should I cover it with something?

I got this tattoo like 4 years ago and now I want to add to it or cover it up with something bigger...any suggestion or links to tattoo image you like?

Here is my tattoo its on my profile

link

Updates:
LOL! It says Marie. I got it when I was 17 and thought I knew what I wanted(bad decision). I would have rather gotten something off to the side more and not middle, but yeah I wasn't sure if it could be covered up with a flower or something. Its actually a bit smaller than it looks in the photo

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks pretty faded and the script is quite thin so you could probably get a cover up or blend it in to a back piece. If I were you I would fork out the money for a back piece. Japanese style, cherry blossoms etc. Be worth it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• What does it say? I think you could cover it up with a girlish tribal design with flowers, wings, or something of that sort.

0|0
    0|0
  • A star or heart shape? I'm not really into tats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does that say Mom? O_o

Maybe get it colored?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go for a floral back piece?

0|0
    0|1
  • I think that tattoo is already too much. Its far too big, you will bw unnattractive with any more

0|0
    0|0
    • lol wow. I hope you become more open minded. One tattoo that can be easily covered doesn't make a person unattractive.

What Girls Said 1

• what does it say? It looked like it said mom...

0|0
    0|0