What could I get added to this tattoo or should I cover it with something?

I got this tattoo like 4 years ago and now I want to add to it or cover it up with something bigger...any suggestion or links to tattoo image you like?

Here is my tattoo its on my profile

link

LOL! It says Marie. I got it when I was 17 and thought I knew what I wanted(bad decision). I would have rather gotten something off to the side more and not middle, but yeah I wasn't sure if it could be covered up with a flower or something. Its actually a bit smaller than it looks in the photo

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks pretty faded and the script is quite thin so you could probably get a cover up or blend it in to a back piece. If I were you I would fork out the money for a back piece. Japanese style, cherry blossoms etc. Be worth it.

What Guys Said 5

• What does it say? I think you could cover it up with a girlish tribal design with flowers, wings, or something of that sort.

• A star or heart shape? I'm not really into tats.

• Does that say Mom? O_o

Maybe get it colored?

• Just go for a floral back piece?

• I think that tattoo is already too much. Its far too big, you will bw unnattractive with any more

• lol wow. I hope you become more open minded. One tattoo that can be easily covered doesn't make a person unattractive.

What Girls Said 1

• what does it say? It looked like it said mom...