What's the best drugstore mascara and foundation?

Best mascara for both length and volume. Best foundation for combination skin and redness.. Thanks!

I got illegal lengths and its really good! gives great length and volume

Most Helpful Girl

• mascara: Anything from the maybelline falsies collection, but I especially like the one in the coral tube

Foundation: L'oreal true match(liquid) or physicians formula mineral powder

• theres only 3 from falsies the original, black drama, and flared and they are in purple tubes.. are you talking a/b one by one?

• whoops. It's actually called one by one

What Guys Said 1

• There is no such animal as "good foundation" all of it sucks.

• @Update..I had to look that up...mascara? Thumbs Up mascara looks good on anyone but please deep six the foundation; most guys hate that stuff/:

• ya I rarely use foundation

• Good Girl! XOXOXOXOXO

What Girls Said 7

• I would have to say for mascara anything from maybelline is amazing currently loving the one by one mascara and also anyone from L'oreal is amazing too .

Hmm Foundation I would have to go with Maybelline too I would have to say a good one is the dream smooth mousse if you can find your shade :) also for more coverage maybelline superstay is good :)

• I tried 3 shades from L'Oreal true match but had to return them all. Revlon colorstay works for me, but there are so many different drugstore brands out there that you might have to experiment a little to find one that fits your skin tone the best - none will be perfect.

• I have a L'oreal one and also a dior mascara, it's really good if you can afford to go more expensive, although that being said you can find some REAL good cheapies if you shop around darling :)

• Anything from Mayballine! I tried most of everything from them...

• have you tried illegal lengths?

• Haven't tried that yet...but I did try Falsies and I liked it alot.Most of these mascaras are the same thing anyway.Different packaging,and maybe a slightly different brush,and you're suddenly paying almost 10 bucks for mascara.I went back to Mayballine great lash with the new brush because I don't have to deal with clumping.

• maybelline

i've tried a lot of their mascara's and I always like them

neutrogena foundation is best

it makes you look natural but still provides good coverage

• i know I keep asking this but have you tried illegal lengths? I'm torn between trying falsies black drama and illegal lengths

• i've never tried illegal lengths but I use falsies now

• My favorite drugstore mascara is falsies black drama by maybelline. It gives a lot of volume and length to your eyelashes. But I would only recommend it if you like thick brushes.

• Is black drama better than the original falsies? have you tried illegal lengths?

• I haven't tried illegal lengths but I've tried a lot of different mascaras from maybelline (from colossal, one by one collections to volum'express ones) and in my opinion black drama falsies is the best.

• sorry to intervene but I have tried all 3 falsies...original, black drama, and flared, and I've tried both waterproof and regular. between the original and the black drama I preferred the original because I thought the black drama was more clumpy and also a bit too dark or harsh for me (except for nights I'm going all out with my makeup) but I personally like the Flared the best, gives the biggest lashes. Flared is my love, I think it is such great mascara.

• maybelline the falsies flared is great mascara and adds a lot to your lashes.

foundation um not sure really. I only have used one kind. it's decent, but I don't really have a basis to compare it to. it's rimmel 25 hour.