Wedges with Cargo Shorts?

Now that Spring is officially here (technically, it started snowing here!) I have this "outfit" that I think looks fine, but I'm not very fashion inclined at all! Sad but true. Regardless, I was wondering if espadrille wedges, cargo shorts (not he baggy ones full of pockets,) a white tank top, ponytail and baseball cap would work? On campus would I look like a moron? Or could it work?

I've seen it on the internet, but what celebrities wear usually doesn't work on the average person living an average life.

The wedges I had in mind were the red Serendipity Gingham wedges from American Eagle.

Any opinions for the fashion impaired?

Most Helpful Girl

• no hat. That throws the outfit off because wedges are kind of dressy whereas a baseball cap is sloppy/casual.

What Guys Said 1

• No, that's not how real people dress. You'd get laughed at I'm afraid. Too loud and garish.

The same combination might work with jeans for a casual but colorful look..

What Girls Said 5

• I think flat sandals would suit the look better, but the look you're going for with the wedges isn't ugly or anything.

• personally, I don't like cargo shorts. I would wear the wedges with jeans, or with a skirt. the cargo shorts on the other hand, I would wear them with flat shoes.

• no hat and it'll look awesome :)

• Minus the baseball hat, sounds cute.

• I think it would look cute, the only thing I would questionable about would be the baseball cap, but I don't really like hats at all.