Could you date a really pale guy?

What are your thoughts on really pale guys? What do you think when you see a really pale guy on the beach? Can they be attractive?

I have nice muscle tones and the abs and all but I just am so insecure about my skin tone.

I am worried because I am attracted to Hispanic and Asian women who have the darker skin tones and worry they will never find a pale white guy like me attractive.

link

My body is quite similiar to this guy. I have the nice tone, and I am pasty white. I feel ashamed to even take off my shirt :(

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're a sparkly vampire? Then hoardes of teenage girls will be vying for your affections, especially if you tell them how much their blood tempts you, but you'll resist.

Joking aside, a guy who has fair skin probably knows what sunscreen is and is less likely to develop skin cancer. Sounds like a pretty good start to me.

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone has a type.

Im sure a lot of girls may find you attractive.

• I'm dating a really pale guy...and I ouldnt care in the least bit what his complexion is.Btw: I'm very dark skinned...like a hershey bar,and he doesn't seem the least bit concerned about his skin tone.

• Yeah I could date a pale guy cause I'm pretty pale myself. I'm not ashamed of my whiteness. I wear it around proudly. :)

There are probably a lot of Hispanic girls that have a thing for pasty white guys I'm sure.

I' ve seen plenty of really pale guys that are hot. I prefer lighter skin to darker anyway

• Sure,if he is a good guy and I able to get along with him,why not?

• Yup. I'm brown and the guy I like now is pasty as. I think it looks perrrrdy :)

What Guys Said 0