Do you find guys with glasses attractive?

Jonny Depp is so sexy with glasses. Tell me girls, Is it right?

I can't give you link for photos cause my level not enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean sunglasses or transparent glasses?!

- Sunglasses: I always find them attractive.

- Transparent glasses: depend on the shape of the face and the eyes, so some guys it looks good on them and some of them they look good without it! ^^

• When I see a guy with transparent glasses I have the impression that he's a hardworking person! ^^

• First link very funny. So.. transparent glasses or horn-rimmed glasses. Which better?

• Yeah the 1st one I think it's for a masquerade..lol!

The horn-rimmed glasses can be transparent too! So it depends on the shape of the face and eyes, I think horn-rimmed are good too! They don't look on me though ! XD

What Girls Said 6

• I find guys with glasses attractive, especially this black big glasses - if you know what I mean . But other kind of glasses are cool too;)

• I like guys with specs appeal... really I like guys with most types of glasses, sunglasses, glasses to help their sight , it really doesn't matter...its in no way a deal breaker

• i think glasses can be very sexy! especially on Johnny Depp! lol

• Yes, Yes I do. Depending on the guy I guess but I've found that guys with glasses really cute.

• Yes.

• been wearing glasses since I was seven, and I'm a girl :P

link

• PS, depends on the guy, I used to have a thing for them at some point

What Guys Said 3

• glasses have become much more fasionable and designer-orientated in the last decade, so generally they add something to the image of a person. Most of the time, its a positive addition.

• In my experience, it depends what kind of glasses they are. If they're harry potter glasses, not really. But if you're pulling off moscots, they'll like it.

• I agree... guys with glasses are ace. Yes I used the term ace.