What haircut should I get?

I have really long hair it reaches my waist it has a unique color of golden brown, people like my hair but I think it's damaged from the edges, so I decided to have a haircut, but I'm not getting it to be too short though, so any ideas I have a round face

thank you guys <3 I'm getting long layered hair cut today .. thank you again :)

Most Helpful Girl

• get side swept bangs to add angles to your face and either get some layers or get an a line where its cut shorter in the back iv had that many many times and people love it!

What Guys Said 2

• I would just trim them and let them fall down your back as they are. That is what I love best.

• Maybe mid-back...DO NOT go any lower than just below shoulder length... end of story.

What Girls Said 4

• i'd say keep it long! I envy long hair lol. But I'd just add some layers to texturize and add volume, also they will frame a round face nicely :)

• i kind of find long plain hair...boring. I only like it if it's like this link

• that's exactly my hair color but my hair is not as thick as hers :(

• In long layers

• Curl your hair