What is the best type of perfume?

I want to try a new perfume and I wanted to know, which type of perfume do most guys like?

What is the best lady's perfume that can attract guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys like pretty much anything. If you want to get ahead, order some sample decants of more exotic perfumes (try theperfumedcourt.com). For example:

If you like the clean smell of fresh roses, Creed's Fleurs de the Rose Bulgarie.

If you like the smell of vanilla and mature perfumes, Guerlain's Shalimar.

If you like coconut, pineapple, and tropical notes, Creed's Virgin Island Water.

The perfumes from Victoria's Secret are a good standby. They're essentially clones and combinations of well-known perfumes, and they tend to smell good to almost anyone. Most celebrity fragrances are constructed in a similar manner.

What Guys Said 3

• If you stick with sweeter subtle fragrances you should be safe. I specifically have a strong sense of smell and can tell what a girl had on the day before. Thats why I prefer sweeter smells that are more gracious in the presence.

Good Luck!!

• I like alabaster by BR. try it you'll love it

• Tequila

What Girls Said 5

• I read in a study somewhere, that most men prefer the smell of vanilla or licorice . No wonder you see Vanilla everywhere in cosmetic shops ! I personally like Alferd Sung's "forever" or Ralph Lauren's "Romance" . It is most important that perfume compliments your own natural body smells . That is why the same perfume tends to smell differently on different people . It mixes with the natural body chemistries . Also, take a cup of coffee beans during your perfume selection . It clears up the sinus cavity so that you distinctly smell each perfume . Good luck and let us know what you decide on .

• The perfumes that attract guys most involve lavender, vanilla, and/or citrus. If you don't use those elements, at least keep it sweet. No one really wants the smell of straight musk. In any case, be very subtle.

If at all possible, have a guy-friend whose opinion you trust go perfume shopping with you. Have him give an honest opinion of every perfume.

• There was a perfume that is not over powering and it doesn't make you feel sick when ever you walk by. It's called embrace by Mary Kay and it's very lovely scent.

• I've gotten a lot of compliments when I wear glo after dark by jlo. It not to strong and it smells great.

• Wow! I just bought that for my girl for Christmas. She loves it, and so do I! She likes all JLo perfumes! You are right; they're not too strong or overpowering.

• I love love love very sexy by victoria secret - in the dark red bottle there are two types. At work daily people compliment it even the same guy smells me daily lol

• I so agree, it was the first perfume I thought of when I read this question. I have gotten a million compliments from men about it. A few guys have asked if they could spray it on their pillow...