Dreadlocks? ...... :)

Personally, I've always loved dreads on people. And now I think I'm gonna put a few in. And I'm thinking just like 3 smaller ones underneath on my darker hair, but more towards the front so they're visible.. (it's naturally blond, but I have the bottom layer a dark brown). And so far it looks like twist & rip is the easiest way, without shortening too much as well..

What do you guys think?

Oh, and I just mean general opinions. Not just on me or whatever.

Like methods, and beads and stuff haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• What do I think? Females are notorious for NOT F***ing listening to males..even if they put on some bullsh*t pretense that ..MAYBE ..they might listen... but...just on the Weird-As-Shit premise that MAYBE you MIGHT listen..hey..males are cool about female's hair...I mean DUH.. (don't take it personally) BUT HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO TELL YOU FEMALES THAT WE DON'T F***IING CARE ABOUT YOUR HAIR AND WE DO CARE ABOUT YOUR MAKEUP

• Ithink..just maybe? I might like any sh*t on you?

• Their disgusting.

• Honestly, I think it looks like crap.

What Girls Said 2

• I like dreads that are small and well maintained. Not those ones that look gangly and gross like a fat dirty one piece mop head hanging on a persons head.

I would honestly do it but it's way past my culture and I won't be able to dye my hair unnaturally anymore.

I say go for it. If you already know how you want it to look and where you want it placed. do it up!

• I think they are vile on anyone we have shampoo, conditioner and combs for a reason.