Guys do you care if a girls nail polish is chipped? Also colors

Just curious if her nail polish is chipped does it give a bad impression. which is worse being chipped fingers or toes? weird ? I no lol Also what colors are nice and which do you hate?

Most Helpful Guy

• While I might occasionally NOTICE something like that, it would be less important to me than, say, the number of her Brownie troop or what her cousin ate for breakfast last Thursday. Stuff happens in life, and I don't have time to worry about that level of minutia.

If I noticed her nails, I would be thinking "Oh, look, she did her nails. She's trying to look nice; that's sweet." And that would be as far as it went.

What Guys Said 6

• I would drool and start sucking the chipped area like a kid sucking the life out of a lollipop. Why? because it would confuse and disgust you. Suddenly that little chip isn't such a big deal.

• To be honest if you had claws I might not even notice

• Haha that's one of the least important things I can think of.

• I will stop talking to you if that happens and you should be wearing my fav colors or else I would ignore you like a plague

• Honestly could not care at all.

• Absolute DEALBREAKER! You would NOT be seen as long term material. How dare you chip your nail polish! We let that go then what's next, a scruff on your shoe, or even worse god forbid a run in your pantyhose? The nerve os some girls.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I don't think they care much

• ok OK I get it yall don't care and now neither do I lol