Do girls still wear slips?

Do you? If not what do you do if your dress is slightly sheer/see through?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, all the time, both full and half slips.I have to admit, that mostly I just like the way they feel, more than wearing them out of necessity, although from time to time, I do , as the outfit is either made from a scratchy material, or is just a little too sheer. I have an affection for vintage clothing and underwear, as well as hosiery, and when I'm wearing garters and nylons , I'll always wear a slip with the outfit.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I wore slips as a child.Now I don't wear dresses or skirts and if I did,they wouldn't be see through.And I also probably wouldn't invest in any type of slip.

• I don't wear things that are see through lol. I if it's see through I won't buy it. It would make sense to wear a slip though.

• Some things you don't realize are see through until you hold them up to a light or look at them on a body from afar. That's kinda difficult to do from a rack or looking in a mirror in a dressing room.

• I don't wear slips, and I usually don't go all out to cover

• Slips went out with my grandma's time. What is the purpose of wearing something see through if it is not seen through?

• I've never worn a slip in my life.

Nice panties and bra and stocking never seem to disappoint.

• If I wear a see through shirt, I make sure my bra looks cool.

I don't wear slips.

• i never leave the house without a slip