Are you satisfied with the way you look?

what would you like to keep/change ?

for me I'd like to keep my facial features but maybe I'd like to change my body shape

• Up to 25 %
  • Up to 50 %
  • Up to 75 %
  • Up to 100 %
it's sad that the majority is so unsatisfied with their looks ! people we're all beautiful and nobody is perfect, so since there are stuff in our look that we just can't change, so try to beautify your inside 'cause at the end our inside is what really matters ! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lately I've been becoming a lot more accepting of my looks. I don't need makeup to look good and I'm kind of proud of that now.

I would want my hair to be naturally straight if anything. That would do wonders. And if my teeth would just be white like I want them to be. No matter how many times I brush them they wanna be stubborn. But those are my only complaints.

I will say that I'm cocky about my body. Nobody would know it except for me and the people on here because I don't go around showing it off. But I check myself out all the time lol.

• Imo it's good to like your body enough to look in the mirror and say "i look damn good".

:)

What Guys Said 10

• I like the way I look. Yes, I would like to put a little more muscle on my arms and back, but I am working on that. I get compliments on my hair and face and I generally like my style, so I am content with how I look.

• Overall I'm happy with how I look. I just need to lose a few pounds and tone up my core and I'd be set pretty much...

I still haven't gotten braces tho either, so my teeth could use some straightening. They aren't terrible but they still make me a little self-conscious.

• I'd like to lose another 20 lbs lol

• Mostly.

• Id like to be quite a bit more leaner and have more muscle mass.

• Yep it always seems to work.

• I'm satisfied with the way I look, except for the parts I don't like.

• Yeah for the most part I guess. I seem to get a decent amount of looks so its workin lol. Once I improve some stuff I'll be good.

• I'm comfortable I wish I was slightly taller but whatever

• Tone up a little from the winter bulk and I"ll be dandy.

What Girls Said 20

• Up to 25 percent.

I am barely satisfied with the way I look. But, I managed to overcome it. And stay content.

They're so many things I would love to change...so many things.

First off.

My Height, I am 5'6...why couldn't I be 5'9? or 5'2? Either tall or short. Average is just awkward.

My Bodytype>>>If I don't workout...I get pregnant quick. I walked around on chrismas day with a fetus. I get bloated fast.

My Face>>> OMG. I can't tolerate it. first off.. I have a lopsided face. One eyebrow is up and the other is down. My nose is too wide and big. And lips are the same. When I smile I have the joker look to it. Idk...but I just don't like my facial features...And on top of that I have a widows peak and side burns. Yeah, I'm so Atractive...-_-

My Body>>>I have legs of a male trackstar..my calves are gigantic. Ew.

Then I have a broad chest...this is why I can't wear tiny little tops and sh*t. Then my waist is awkwardly small..but then I have an easy gut? wtf is up with my body.

I have hair on my fingers. I have hair on my toes. That's f***ing pittyful.

Oh, I hate my teeth too.. I have an openbite. Nuff said.

I just wish I can escape this body and go to another one. One like Nicole Scherzinger's.

anyway, I like my eyes, hair, skin color and toe nails.

• I'm not at all intending to be a narcissist when I say this, but I LOVE my eyes. Most other parts of my body, I'm perfectly comfortable with, but I wouldn't say I actually "love" them. The only major changes I'd like to make would be to have smaller thighs, upper arms, and belly, as well as get rid of the accompanying stretch marks. I've been working on all of this, and have already lost around 10 pounds since the beginning of the year, but would like to lose 30 total, if not more. When you're only 5'2, every single pound shows. :(

• well believe me being a short girl is wayyyyyy better than being a tall girl, I'm 5'9'' and really it annoys me being taller than many guys also I can NEVER wear heels ! they will make me a giant ! so just be happy with your body and believe me weight come and go just be willing enough to work out twice or maybe thrice a week <3

• i would make my hips and boobs a little bigger and my waist smaller so I have a curvier look.

i would make my hair thicker.

i would make my eyes a little bigger.

besides that I am pretty satisfied with how I look.

• I am

• I'm not prefect, I'm not hot, but I like the way I look 90% of the time

• Hm... I guess. It would be nice to lose a few pounds and maybe get my teeth straightened but I'm not too fussed about those :p

• I am totally content and happy with my appearance. Face, body, weight etc :) wouldn't change anything. I have a mad cut on my cheek at the moment from slamming a door into my own face, that's probably all ha ha but I look pretty tough ;D

• Battle wounds. =P How did you manage to slam a door into your own face? Tell the story. =)

• Mix of hungover and being tired. Slammed my car door in to my face like a baawwws.

• Overall I'm happy with me :)

• I am for the most part although I do have quite small boobs so that could be an area for improvement, anything else I'm happy with though :)

• I would change my skin, legs, and hair. Changing those few things would really help my appearance.

• 70%-80% satisfied I'd like my build was naturally leaner and less muscular, I was a bit taller (I'm 5"1' and I'd like to be 5"3'), my lips were fuller and my boobs were a little bigger but it's more of a it would be nice if these things happened but I don't really care that they wont.

• I love me :)

But I'd want a bigger booty.

• 100% I'm super hot! =D

• I'm happy but wish my hair was longer but love my face

• Generally, yes. I like my face and mostly like my build. Just working on toning up so my body isn't so "soft".

• I love everything except my stretch marks so id say 95%I don't like why stretch Yes except for my stretch marks other than that I love my body and face

• Not really. Girls are never satisfied :D

But I would change my face, hair and boobs.

And my body is okay I guess.

• Yeaa I'm happy with how I look (:

• 100% =D

• NO.