Would you think less of me if I had a tattoo on my forearm?

I've got a tattoo on my forearm, it's a quote which holds deep meaning for me and motivates me. Black letters, Mistral font - I've chosen my forearm because it's easy to show and also easy to hide while working. It's the only tattoo I have atm.

I'm well built but not a body builder type, more like tall and lean.

Do you judge people based on the fact that they have tattoos? What kind of judgements do you hold? Is it irrelevant or important to you if you're checking out a guy, and if it's the latter, is it more positive or negative?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a huge fan of tattoos but one or two where they can be covered is about my limit. When guys have more than that I just don't find it very attractive. From how you described your tattoo I wouldn't think less of you. Tattoos don't make me think less of someone I'm just not as attracted to them.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't mind tattoos on a guy - I certainly wouldn't think less off him. And on some guys I find it really attractive.

• I don't look at anyone differently based on their looks or the type of body modifications they have. I only say this because I have extensive tattoos and body modifications. The best advice I can give you is to learn to cover it up when meeting certain people or trying to find a perfect career. I learned the hard way.

To a lot of people, tattoos happen to be a big deal breaker. It's a shame too because most tattoos to a lot of people hold great meaning and expression to the owner.

• only if its a swastika.

guy at the lake had it across his chert. he said it wasn't finished.. its supposed to be a 'maze' mhmm. sure.

• Lol I think no more or less of you. I quite like tattoos, which is probably why I have a few of my own. Do you think less of me because of it?

• I personally love tattoos on any guy. I say go for it :-)

• Don't worry, I think many girls like the tattoos but I personally don't like them!

Yeah,. don't laugh at me but really... I get scared from the guys who have it! T_T

What Guys Said 1

• I don't hold judgements on people with tatts, I'd be a hypocrite then lol.