Eye contact

Guys, why would you make eye contact with a girl? Is it a sign that you like her or you're not sure about her/ don't like the look of her? I'm confused.

There's this guy I know that I kinda 'accidentally' make eye contact with sometimes. The thing is, I don't mean to look at him but for some reason I always catch his eye. I think he sometimes looks at me but I'm not sure if I'm reading into this too much.

He's kinda friendly towards me, but I get quite shy around him. I don't think I have a crush on him or anything, but maybe he thinks I do?

Please help me understand this situation... what do you think?

• He doesn't like me/ is annoyed by me
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • It's probably just accidental and meaningless
    13% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
  • He probably thinks I like him and so is perhaps 'wondering' about me
    27% (4)60% (6)40% (10)Vote
  • He likes me
    60% (9)40% (4)52% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

What Guys Said 1

• He is madly and deeply into you. but truly factor u shud see. :-) i do this to my girl. She looks and smiles sometimes didn't even look my direction. But guyz will always keepon looking at a girl if he likes her

What Girls Said 1

• Usually repeated extended eye contact means there's some interest there. But then again I could be totally wrong because the guy I like always stares at me but he got a girlfriend so maybe they do it for another reason. I hope some guys can give an answer.

• just because he has a girl friends doesn't mean he can't like another girl. I mean it's highly possible he finds you more attractive than his girlfriend or something about you. That's why people break up and get into a different relationship... because they find something that is more compatible for them.