How do you feel about this color/cut?

What do you think of this hair color/cut ACCEPT with hair down to waist but layered all the way down the hair?

link

link (first image) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean EXCEPT right? Literacy is a virtue.

I think with much longer hair it would look too messy and ratty. The casual-messy look works OK with shorter hair - the longer the hair, the less messy a cut would have to be to not look trashy

What Guys Said 3

• I like the cut, but I can't see it working at the length you specify.

• Eh. I like your hair as it is now in your pics. Just my opinion. :-)

• I barely paid attention to the color :p

What Girls Said 4

• The color would be hard to pull off if you plan on doing the dark too. I like the blond shade though. Its hard to see the cut in the pic. But I think I know what you want. Its not easy to do with a longer length of hair. It can look messy or boxy.

• Yea sure I like it.. but it's honestly nothing special to me.

Maybe it's just the cut I don't like, long/straight or even wavy hair with that color would be pretty.

• i don't know if I like you blond but the hair style is nice. looks kind of similar to yours now though. my hair is mid back length and quite long, I just got it trimmed with more layers, she only cut off maybe an inch length but did more layers but told me I can't get layers that are too short because with long hair it will look too choppy.

• I do like the color, but waist length wouldn't look good with that shade, and honestly, I don't think it would be flattering on you.