Why do I think she's so cute?

She has a nose that is kinda big, but not too big, above average I guess, she has average eyes, cute little freckles, straight hair, and funny looking teeth but they're straight. she's short, and has an OK body... and sometimes when I look at her I think she's average at best... Yet most of the time when I see her I think she's the cutest girl I have ever seen... Whyyyy? And yes we like each other but its a bit awk between us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you seem to like imperfect looks, that's pretty good actually :)

What Girls Said 3

• You've like her past her looks. Her appearance doesn't matter anymore yet you're loving everything about her. Maybe she's been a good person to you and she's about to be a more special person

• Ok, I see you are "p**** whipped."...maybe just whipped.

• congratulations, you have fallen for someone for who they are and not just looks.

What Guys Said 2

• Now there are a few different answers to this question; and each one will be dependent upon the beliefs of the answerer.

I believe in a very scientific explanation for most things, and this situation does have a scientific answer.

Every person, even most animals in fact, produce pheromones, which is an invisible and scentless hormone that attracts members of the opposite gender. You, for whatever reason, are quite possibly attracted to this individuals pheromones.

Now remember that this is not very solid science, and pheromone attraction does not by any means excuse or force any actions on your part. That is the benefit of being an "advanced species," we are able and expected to behave as the culture dictates as exceptable. So be nice, and make your decisions based off of what you think is best

• My friends think she's hot. And that's what came to mind... She's not ugly or anything.

• I was basing my response off of your statement, "... sometimes when I look at her I think she is average at best..." I am sorry if I misinterpreted what you meant by this.

• Who cares? I mean, what does it matter as long as you do like one another. There doesn't have to be an explanation for this. Stop looking for it, you will just overthinkn this.