Do guys like girls with tattoos?

do guys like girls with tattoos or are they interested in a girl that has tattoos I have 2. one on my lower back and one on my chest of paw prints like the singer eve and thinking about getting a butterfly on the back of my neck

Most Helpful Guy

• No, turn off. I react to girls with tattoos in a similar way I do to girls who smoke. The moment I see it I've lost complete interest to not caring

What Guys Said 2

• I love girls with tattoos, even big ones. All depends on the guy, as you can see the two guys below have a different opinion to mine.

• so then girls with tattoos can attract even the bad ass guys with the huge additudes and stuff as well

• Yeah, while it might turn a lot of guys off it will turn others guys on a lot.

• As long as they aren't huge tattoos that cover large areas, personally I don't mind a small tattoo on the hip or something, just not massive ones, or ones in weird places. But I guess it depends on the guy, I got mates who love girls that have tattoos so really it personal preference, but I recon a majority of guys don't like tattoos.

What Girls Said 2

• some guys do, some guys don't. it's a different answer for every guy. if the guy doesn't like you because of your tattoos, then he's not for you. I have tattoos also, I didn't get them to impress anyone, I got them for myself. the same goes for all future tats.

• that's what I do to but but some guys just stare at my tats with no facial expression and doesn't say a thing and was wondering why they did that and I was told before I will never have a man because I have tattoos

• that's a load of bull that you'll never have a man. you may never have a certain type of man, but there are men who will like your tattoos, especially guy who have tats themselves.

• Some guys do, some guys don't. It's the same as asking if all guys like brown haired girls; some guys LOVE brown hair girls and some guys prefer red hair. It all depends on what guys find attractive.