Ladies, do you like guys with long hair?

I've decided to let my hair grow LONG. It matches my personality well and it's amazing to go snowboarding with long hair.

How do you feel about guys with long hair opposed to guys with short hair? what's your supporting opinion?

By the way, when I mean long hair, I mean Shaun White status. In case of you who don't know who is is, here's a pic:

link

• Long Hair
  • Short Hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, while a little bit of length is attractive I don't like it if it goes past his ears. That's just me though and if you like it, you should grow it that way.

What Girls Said 9

• Whatever suits him, but that length is a tad too long for a guy. I prefer short hair on a guy, it's more masculine..

If I wanted someone with long hair, I would be with a woman instead.

• i like short hair much better.. but some guys can definitely pull off having long hair.. just don't let it get greasy or majorly uneven...

• If it matches your personality then go for it, on some guys it looks really nice :)

• I always dig guys with long hair, but I think that's because of my personality and how I choose to dress and such. But yeah, if you like it then you should totally go for it.

If you don't think you suit it, then you can always change it and get it cut!

It's always cool to try new things anyways. ^.^

• I like long hair...the neat type...

expecially in ponytails... on guys..

• I like kinda swishy hair like shorter than that. like Justin Biebers old hair or Liam Paynes hair

• i like long hair on guys

• I don't like long hair on a guy, I always preferred short.

• I only like it long if it's curly like that. Long straight hair on guys=no me gusta.

What Guys Said 0