Is it okay for a guy to wear women's g-strings and thongs?

just want to make this clear, I am a 16 year old STRAIGHT male, I have a girlfriend of 11 months who I adore.

I love wearing women's g-strings and thongs alot! I have many pairs of my own (don't worry I wash them haha) I wear them most days to school, around the house and when I go out with friends and family, basically everywhere

All my g-strings and thongs are "girly" with the colors and patterns I have (pinks, yellows, blues leopard skin patterns, flower patterns, heart patterns), I also have some some black ones and some lace g-strings that have frills around the edges.

My girlfriend is fine with me wearing them, which is great for me because I REALLY like wearing them, she even made me wear one of hers once hehe.

I just wanted to ask everyone how they feel about this kind of stuff,

thanks for reading and feedback please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems a bit odd, but maybe that's because I've never heard of a guy do this. But nowadays everything is changing so we have to learn to be more tolerant of others :) have fun doing what you do

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
  • It's a bit on the strange side, but I don't really care. Where does your junk fit ? Most thongs I own/have seen leave no room for a pecker and balls

• its a bit weird.. but whatever floats your boat I guess

• honestly it sounds kind of gay lol...but whatevr you like then you like it and your girl is fine with it so its all gud as long as your sure your completely straight

What Guys Said 2

• My girlfriend asked me to and I agreed. I'm glad that I did because they are very comfortable and she thinks they look sexy on me, it also was a huge turn on for her.

• I've worn girly thongs and g-strings since I was 13 all my exes were ok with it I wear them everywhere and I'm 1000% straight