Secret Admirer revealed herself to me and she's really cute...

What should I do? I'm a Junior and she's a Sophomore and we have a lot in common. We talked on the phone a bit but she would never tell me who she was, until today. When I say cute I mean REALLY cute, she's perfect. I actually thought she was one of the cutest girls at my school but never would've guessed...

I've had another one this same year, but she was repulsive.

I have seen her in person lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol aww how cute! Ask her out!

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her out :) As long as you both like each other! lol How did you meet? (and how did she end up with your number?) It kinda sounds like a Cinderella sort of story :)

• It actually was lmaooo. And she got my number from a friend who told her I was cute... And yeahhh. We've been really hitting it off

• Ask her out immediately! ASAP

What Guys Said 2

• First of all take a deep breath and get some perspective here. Until you have a conversation with her IN PERSON and she's clearly attracted to you, you don't really have a thing here. So I suggest you move your interaction from online and/or on the phone to in person with a quickness.

• Dude you haven't seen her nor meet her, how can you guess that she is cute? Please avoid to post such a types of silly questions, don't waste others time

• She goes to my school, we see each other in the halls.

• then ask her out, go on dates 2 or 3 times, that will build you relationship.